- Conduct a reference interview with a friend or family member who is not a LIT student.
- Have the friend or family member ask you a reference question (you can give them a choice of two or three topics you are comfortable answering).
- Conduct a reference interview that addresses steps 1 and 2 of the research process.
- Use the Reference Interview Worksheet posted in DC Connect to document the reference transaction.
- Post a legible picture of your completed worksheet (front and back) on your blog.
- Post a legible screen capture of your catalogue and periodical index search results on your blog.